By demk - 20/08/2009 14:51 - United States

Today, my husband and I were in bed, and just as I was about to finish he screamed, "Oh shit! It's 4:15, my strawberries are gonna whither!!!!" and then jumped off me and went to check on his farm on FarmVille. An imaginary farm, on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 846
You deserved it 8 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lolatflyingducks 0

Clearly, you have never played Farmville.

chadhilliard67 0

haha, lets hope his strawberrys didnt whither

Comments

crazyb96 0

Sounds like something my wife would do.

This is stolen from the french FML site. Stolen AND retold wrong. It was the girl who ran off to take care of the virtual strawberries.

******* love farmville! How long does it take for things to whither anyway?

tick_tock 0

However long it takes to grow. For example, blueberries grow in 4 hours, therefore you have another 4 hours after they are able to be harvested to collect them. So, if you have a 4 hour crop, you have 8 hours to harvest it.

wtf???? you have 4 hours not 8 hours

TheJeninator 0

That sounds like something I would do. I've even gone so far as to call my friend to harvest my crops while I was away on vacation and didn't have a laptop with me.

It's totally your fault, if you were having anal sex I bet my right arm he wouldn't even think about any other shit else.

satanstoystore 0

marriage kills the spark in relationships. theres also an inverse relationship to attachment/******. when youre emotionally invested it often takes longer for the woman to ******. ydi for taking too long And getting married.

3arl 0

stop with dumbass sex distraction fmls there are that many fake!"oh me and my husband were having sex then he had to check something " big whoop

btyfuldisastr 0

omg this made my life. me and my bf are currently addicted to this game and we are currently trying to beat eachother..so even if we're in teh pool...if we realize what time it is we run inside and get our plants. (normally rasberries since it helps you level up and get money) bahah lame.

heyy!!! farmville is awesome so shut up!!