By KitKat270 - 28/05/2009 01:40 - Canada

Today, my mom informed me that she wouldn't be joining the rest of the girls in the limo ride to the church for my wedding ceremony because she wants to have her car with her. Why? Because she is planning to leave my wedding reception half way through to go home and take her dog out to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 690
You deserved it 4 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2 I'd think that her daughter's wedding is more important than this. If the dog is so important, she should have made plans for someone else to watch the dog that day so she could be there the whole time to support her daughter.

I agree with #13. What's the big deal? Jesus she's not SKIPPING the whole freaking wedding here, there is nothing wrong with going home real quick to let the dog out so he/she doesn't pee all over the house. OP you might need to be less of a Bridezilla.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
fishburger420 0

that's retarded. u must be exaggerating

#2 I'd think that her daughter's wedding is more important than this. If the dog is so important, she should have made plans for someone else to watch the dog that day so she could be there the whole time to support her daughter.

I'm not sure about OP's parents but anyone my parents could have asked to watch pets for my wedding were invited. The only problem I see is that she could have arranged to have her car there for temporary usage. My Dad had his vehicle at my reception so he could leave to grab stuff if needed (good thing he did, we forget the toss bouquet)

Sessee 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Your a ******* bitch it's her mother for god sakes! That is supposed to be her happiest day of her life and her mother can't even take the time to be there the hole day over a dumb dog. If the dogs soooo important she could have her neighbors let the dog out.

#2, Lets have your mother skip one of the best days of your life to let a dog out to pee. She could have just gotten someone to take care of it if the dogs really that important

cupcakecatie 0

She isn't skipping it she is leaving the reception (the party after the actual wedding) halfway through to take out the dog, and then I am assuming coming back (though the op did not specify if this is true or not)

ur moms probably one of them crazies. after an hour or two of reasoning she'll be like 'fine ill hire someone to walk me dog for me' or be all like 'ima bring that dog with me'