By Amey - 04/05/2009 09:09 - United States

Today, while watching TV, I danced, sang along, and helped Dora the Explorer get to her grandmother's house. It was the most fun I've had all year. I'm 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 331
You deserved it 29 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perfectwinds 0

Dora's awesome. Haha. If you plan on having kids then you'll fit right in. May I suggest babysitting? =P

I used to have a lot of fun watching The Doodlebops :D. There's nothing wrong with being 21 and watching Dora The Explorer :)... the problem is it being the most fun you had all year =[ lol.

Comments

lolz.....nothin wrong with havin a little fun. in my opinion, thats more productive than going out, getting high, and drunk. Ill prolly be doing the same thing when im that age.

jumpgurl23 0

wow. At least i have an excuse when i do it, i have 3 and 6 year old sisters and they make me do it with them. Im 19.

#27 summed this up perfectly. Still, FYL

I'm the same age and sometimes do that too...

Jeebus, what is it with these FMLs that bitch about something they enjoyed? Who the hell cares about your age, if you had fun you had fun. Get on with it.

ffpoisongirl 0

YDI. I have no problem with you watching Dora, but the fact that you dance and act like a child at your grandmother's house at 21 is a little ridiculous. My grandma and I share a love of Disney but I still have more dignity. Also, the fact that this is the most fun you've had in over four months is your fault, unless you've got some kind of crazy depression that only a little kid's program can cure. Get a hobby or a social life, or just evaluate yourself to see what's going wrong.

DON'T HELP DORA!!! DORA IS EVIL AND SHE'S CAUSING DAMAGE TOO THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH IT! TAKE A SAMPLE : YOU