By Amey - 04/05/2009 09:09 - United States

Today, while watching TV, I danced, sang along, and helped Dora the Explorer get to her grandmother's house. It was the most fun I've had all year. I'm 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 331
You deserved it 29 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perfectwinds 0

Dora's awesome. Haha. If you plan on having kids then you'll fit right in. May I suggest babysitting? =P

I used to have a lot of fun watching The Doodlebops :D. There's nothing wrong with being 21 and watching Dora The Explorer :)... the problem is it being the most fun you had all year =[ lol.

Comments

awesomeric 0

haha lol your a loser you have no life

loveandwriting24 0

hahah i love how everyone is talking about how the op doesn't have a life... and they are the one's spending hours on fml? ok.

xxpinay 0

#36 and #72 you guys are hilarious :p anyway, to the OP.. it's time to do something exciting and spontaneous dontcha think? go bungee jumping or something... enjoy life! :)

aquariusbeauty 0

# 2 - LOL. Sorry, but that made me laugh. A LOT.

aquariusbeauty 0

Do-do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Dora Dora Dora the Explorer Boots and super-cool explorer Dora Grab Your Backpack! Let's go! Jump in! Ivaminos! You can lead the way! Hey! Hey! Do-do Dora, Do-do Dora Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping! Aww man! Dora the Explorer: Backpack song lyrics Backpack (4 times) I'm the Backpack Loaded up with things and nick nacs too Anything that you might need I got inside for you. Backpack (4 times) YEAH! Dora the Explorer: Map song lyrics If there's a place you got to go I'm the one you need to know I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map If there's a place you got to get I can get you there I bet I'm the Map (12 times) dora friends Travel song Come on, vámonos. Everybody let’s go. Come on, let’s get to it. I know that we can do it. Where are we going? To the little blue tree. Where are we going? To the little blue tree. Where are we going? To the little blue tree. Where are we going? To the little blue tree. Hahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahaha. Little blue tree.

wow_fmylife 0
Gabby125 0

Wow I feel seriously sorry for you, and for everyone who agreed that Dora is cool (or posted lyrics? wtf) All of you, lease for the sake of mankind, get lives!!!

Hellsno 0

It could have been worse......it could have been the Wiggles you were dancing and singing with.