Busted

By Anonymous - 13/07/2009 04:02 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I'd gotten home from dropping my boyfriend off when my dad said, "Your phone's been buzzing." I had a text saying, "You're grounded" from my Dad. My "Take your birth control" had been going off for a half an hour while I was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 031
You deserved it 31 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay your dad's probably an idiot. Seriously. Birth control doesn't always mean you're sexually active. If you're old enough to drive your boyfriend around (without an adult also in the car with you), you're old enough to take birth control for your own reasons. At least in my opinion. Plus, you weren't texting and driving at the same time. He should be happy about that.

So ... your Dad would rather you were irresponsible & fell pregnant? Is that what he's trying to prove? Fail Dad, Fail.

Comments

he should be happy that you're trying to prevent him from being a grandfather! ugh, men are so stupid.

purple_people 0

He should be happy you're being responsible. We don't need more teen pregnancies in this world.

namelessfew 0

At least it shows you're some what responsible for attempting to keep down the population.

Your dad's just jealous he can't get laid, FYL

BubblesB123 0

YDI for not being honest with your dad.

You're retarded. You deserved it for making it so ******* obvious. What's wrong with you? You couldn't have made it abbreviated, even? Or just, "Wake up?" You deserved every bit of it, fucktard.

Kaaaaatie 0

could have been worse, the alarm could have said "abortion day tomorrow!" so thank god for small favors..

xXmoses_rocksXx 0

Well, that just sucks. But you should've had your phone with you...but even so, doesn't you're father understand that Birth Conrol can be used just for the sake of your period, and not just because you plan on having sex? Well, OP, good luck looking your dad in the face after that.

It is actually pretty easy to forget and leave a phone, wallet etc. at home, especially if you're like me and put something down then get wound up in something else and completely forget about it

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

I'm on the Pill for medical reasons besides contraception, as could the OP. her dad's jumping to conclusions.

Your father fails at parenting. Why are you grounded for taking birth cotrol pills? Like it's a crime or something. I wish I could just tell your dad that he's a big failure as a parent