Keeping it real

By mchhhoi - 20/07/2009 06:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and were I getting it on in his bedroom where he had all of his anime models on display. I accidentally knocked over one of his models and it fell on to the floor. He got angry and kicked me out. Apparently, making his models look good was more important than us making love. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 641
You deserved it 13 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's a difference between dating a fan and dating a FREAKING WEEABOO.

I hate guys like this who make anime fans look bad. If they're that important, why would they be anywhere near his bed? I collect things and understand that what may not seem precious to many others would be very precious to the owner, but this is ridiculous. Don't keep important shit near your bed if you know you'll be getting some!

Comments

SamsSuperCool 0

This doesn't make sense. Any guy that puts tons of time into anime models would NEVER turn down one of there few chances @ sex. btw, if any guy kicks you out during sex...you break up with his ass.

foshizzle817 0

key words: anime models...... = LOSER

Never date someone who is overly obsessive over ANYTHING. Anime is one thing, but if a guy is obsessive period then a red flag goes up...

dirtylittlewolf 0

stupid Weeaboo can go back to his hand XD

WHat a geek o well we all have embarassing hobbies

noonesignificant 0

If it was some random figure, whatever, who cares. If it was an actual model, I'd be pissed too. I mean, you spend your time gluing, sanding, priming, sanding, and painting just so you'll have something cool looking and it gets destroyed in a second by someone not paying attention. In that case, it's less a matter of baseless obsession and more of having someone undo your effort right in front of you. The fact that it's anime-related wouldn't be the point. It'd be the same as someone carelessly spilling food on a drawing. Now, if he had them in a retarded spot, that's a different issue unto itself...

Okay, so he may have overreacted. BUT if it's something he takes great pride over or spent alot of money on it, i think you would want to careful not to let it get broken. Cut the guy some slack!