By Fmycatslife - 26/07/2009 23:18 - United States

Today, I got my cat stuffed after her death. I brought her home and set her down by my couch. I guess my dog thought it was a new chew toy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 886
You deserved it 78 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deseved it for getting your cat stuffed in the first place thats ******* creepy

Comments

AnaMaree 0

I'm gonna stuff my cat and let my dog use it as a chew toy.

djmurph316 0

k, i get that ur sad about ur cat, but thats freakin wierd.....

OP, when you finally die would you want your want your family to stuff your remains and set you on their couch? I'm guessing probably not. So why would you think your cat would want the same thing? Stuffing your cat is wrong in so many ways. Whenever a pet of mine has died the vet has asked "do you want me to cremate him or were you going to bury him?". They never even asked if I wanted him stuffed.

Ahaha, my brother and I like to give my mum shit by telling her that when she dies we're going to have her stuffed and use her as a hat stand. She laughs right along with us :D Am I the only one on this thread who doesn't think taxidermy is wrong? Sure, it's a little creepy and I would never do it, but hey OP, whatever floats your boat. BUT I still clicked YDI because you left the poor thing where your dog could get at it.

Wow really does suck to be your cat. But then again, why would you stuff it? Disturbing the dead much.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM 0
mehwhateverr 0

Uh, why would you stuff your cat? That's just... frightening.

**** thts terrible dnt put tht on here?!

skiaballa 0

ydi for stuffing ur cat, that's ****** up

erijgio82489 0

that's a little weird to stuff your cat, but why on earth would you put it where your dog could get at it. they don't know any better. ydi.