By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

iLoVeGuMmYbEaRs 0

It wouldn't have helped, you secrete sperm before you actually ******. We learned all about it in science.

bahahahah , what a cuuuuuuuuuuuunt ! (no pun intented)

a lot of you guys be saying the pulling out method doesnt work but it actually does. everytime. so i mean you guys must be retarded and dont know how to pull out or sumshiz.

suicidekings 0

the illustration isn't bad. it's simple. and the colors are interesting. it's like Cyanide and Happiness if C&H had dropped acid. I like it (: nice interpretation. and I like how the artist shows the gradual process of beutification by beer.

suicidekings 0

*beautification v_v I hate how you can't edit your comments.

you can, you just ran out of time to do so :)

DevilDistraction 0

aaw, I like the artist's interpretation ;D As to you (the original poster) I seriously doubt you've totally read through the comments (all..780-odd of of 'em O_O) but still, I've got a piece of advice for you: never have anything to do with this woman again. regardless of your FML's outcome, I mean. your stupidity aside, I'd condemn anyone forcing something like this on a woman (regardless of how drunk she was) and the same goes for you. tell her you won't support any consequences from this, as it was beyond not your idea - you KNOW for a fact now people will be queuing up to tell you what an idiot you are if you do!

Shame I can only hit, YDI only once. For such faith in stupidity you deserve a lot more and a kick in the nuts. Maybe now you'll know better.