By xharmonyx - 24/04/2012 08:29 - United States

Today, I paid for someone else's piss so that I could pass my drug test. I didn't pass the drug test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 760
You deserved it 71 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

panny10112326 1

Why even bother putting FML if you totally deserved it?? Drugs= baaaaad shit.

Yeah... Paying the same friend you rip a bong with to pass a drug test for you isn't a good idea. Must've been high when you agreed to that.

Comments

As soon as I read "I payed for someone else's pee" I voted YDI

Wait, if I can't pay for someone else's pee, then how am I suppose to fuel my urine fetish?

bugmenotmofo 34

I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems but drugs ain't one.

Sorry, OP. I am finding it immensely difficult to sympathize with you on any level.

I heard drinking distilled water or eating beets can help with a urine test.

Or not doing drugs. Edit - that was @28 although 35 has now beaten me to it.

j_cat187 - Nope, beets don't do a damned thing. Drinking a lot of water will decrease the specific gravity of the urine which is a huge red flag.

TheDrifter 23

Exactly true doc. Though for some companies the test is just a CYA formality, any serious testing company would require a retest. The beets won't help for the test, but they are delicious, and that's enough for me.

22cute 17

I did that once. I haf to redo it because they dont beleive I was pregnant... the nerve!