By xharmonyx - 24/04/2012 08:29 - United States

Today, I paid for someone else's piss so that I could pass my drug test. I didn't pass the drug test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 760
You deserved it 71 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

panny10112326 1

Why even bother putting FML if you totally deserved it?? Drugs= baaaaad shit.

Yeah... Paying the same friend you rip a bong with to pass a drug test for you isn't a good idea. Must've been high when you agreed to that.

Comments

Nope it affects your urine. Which is exactly the reason one ahould not operate heavy machinery whilst under the influence. Results to urinary system could be disasterous...

Sorry dude but YTDI. A random test would be one thing but you knew you had to take a pee test.

Never has my finger moved so fast toward the YDI button. Sorry buddy but you had it coming.

Hey, OP, lemme help you out here. I'm in the military and many of us military folk who used to do drugs are now in the military and remain in the miliary even though we had to do a drug test to join and continue to be subjected to random drug testing. Wanna know how? We *gasp!* stopped doing drugs!

xLittleMissPinkx 5

Remember when Michael paid for Dwight's pee on the office? Lol

OP: Dude, I like totally have this drug test tomorrow, can I borrow some piss? Dude: Like totally Dude. OP: When was the last time you baked Dude? Dude: Oh, it's been like totally twelve hours, my piss has gotta be straight! OP: Cool Dude, *inhales* I got this gig in the bagggggg Dude! Totally!

Whoever sold their piss to you probably used the money to buy drugs :p

muffinXmonster 12

That sir is an epic fail and you definitely deserve it

challan 19

Totally agree! If anyone deserves the title of Head Douche it's him.

muffinXmonster 12

And thank you ma'am for making me laugh lol

muffinXmonster 12

And thank you for making me laugh

perdix 29

Did you get your money back? I'm surprised that someone in the pee-selling industry actually takes drugs. I guess Big Pee isn't as clean as they present themselves to be. Who'da thunk it?

harkerk87 3

Did u find out u were pregnant too!!!