By Anonymous - 10/03/2013 22:37 - United States - Denison

Today, my boyfriend drove me back home. My dad was sitting on the porch in his underwear, with his shotgun in his lap. He stroked the gun, looked my boyfriend dead in the eyes, and slowly shook his head. Now my boyfriend refuses to see me for his own safety. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 178
You deserved it 4 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are worse things in his lap he could have been stroking.

Comments

in the event that your dad did kill your boyfriend he would go to jail and wouldn't be around to protect you. his logic is greatly flawed.

They live in Texas, there's lots of places for a body to go missing.

RedPillSucks 31

Plus, once OPs bf is on the property, he can be shot and the claim would be that dad was "standing his ground" to defend his home and family.

I'm going to use this later in life

thejimler 9

Texas, shotgun, underpants? Daddy's got dibs on her... if you don't want inbred children with webbed feet then run as fast as you can.

This is why gun laws pop up. Instead of using a shotgun for self defense or hunting, he uses it to scare the crap out of another person. Good luck, OP!

xStaciexLynnx 15

42- It doesn't say it was the first time he drove her home so actually it could be a while into the relationship and the boyfriend did something to his daughter that he's pissed about.

My grandfather used to do the same thing, with clothes on though. As my mother tells it, the men she used to date would ware a stopwatch just to be sure they brought her home at the exact time.