By Anonymous - 02/10/2010 02:11 - Israel

Today, the girl who I was in love with for almost seven years listed me on facebook as her "Brother." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 026
You deserved it 6 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissGrinch 4

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they have."

squirell_AIDS69 0

Comments

If you're not in a relationship right now, her listing you as her brother is a compliment.

Welcome to the friend zone. There is no escape.

Well unless you haven't told her how you feel I would say this is not a FML at all. She likes you enough to publicly announce you as her brother which means she does care about you and who knows, maybe she has some feelings for you too.

Its not THAT bad. At least she thinks of you as a good friend. Could be worse!

I did the same once. to a guy that's liked me since 6th grade I think? he's my boyfriend now xD

so, have you not thought to have asked her out within those whole friggin 7 years? I know how it feels, when i was younger ild like people for ages and be upset no on ever liked me back... Then i figured i deserved it... because i never asked them out or showed i was interested. It sucked for me, but I deserved it because i was too pussy to make the effort.. So, FYL, but YDI in a way for 7 YEARS !!

ken328 0

You just stepped on another stone to her love!

iGrenade 0

many of y'all are reading this wrong. by "brother" she meant like a very good friend, not biologically.

Yeah that sucks a bit, BUT GROW A ******* PAIR AND ASK HER STUPID