Emergency

By Anonymous - 03/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to lose my virginity with my girlfriend of two years, when I got an urgent phone call from my 9-year-old sister, telling me I had to come home immediately. My grandma fell off the toilet and got stuck between the bowl and the wall. I'm not making this up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 307 275
You deserved it 20 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's sad. I hope your grandma's alright! You're such a sweet boy for going home to help her. I'll take your virginity ;) Haha jk.

shortandloud 0

That sucks about not getting sex but I have to say that the whole getting stuck between the bowl and the wall is pretty hilarious.

Comments

lol, running home to help your grandma is sweet enough. If you weren't getting laid before, I bet you would now.

LMAO!!! This is going in my favorites. I hope your grandma is OK though.

Today, I purposefully fell off the toilet to **** with my Grandson. I hope he never gets laid.

2 years and no sex? That's why your life is ******.

Aw! It was sweet of you to help your grandma. And #214, 2 years is not sad!! They should be proud they waited until they were ready, they won't regret it and it will bring them closer now instead of basing the relationship on sex. My fiance and I waited nearly 6 years before we finally did it.

dvs01 0

Waiting so long until you're 'ready'? What, are you waiting to hit puberty or something? Seriously, what the hell is so crazy about sex that you'd have to wait 6 years to be 'ready'? Twisted people.

cest_moi_baybee 1

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg I literally started crying, my stomach still hurts from laughing so f-ing much BAHAHAHAHA how does grandma get stuck between the toilet bowl and the wall??

dirtyhippy 0

c-blocked by ur grandma...dammit nana!!!! lol

Dammit grandma!!! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO FALL OFF AT THIS TIME!!!!! DAMMMMIT!!!!!!!!! LMAO ROFL