By Physics fail. - 11/11/2009 19:09 - United States

Today, I finished up my physics project. I had to make some thing out of toothpicks and glue that will keep an egg from breaking when dropped 20 feet. It took me 10 hours to make it, but only took my dad 10 seconds to step on it and break it. It's due tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 756
You deserved it 4 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LemonFairy 0

FAIL people. Re-read the FML. It's for physics, and must be made of toothpicks and glue. Toothpicks and glue. Have that key fact down? Good.

Comments

please, just google how to do it and do it over.

conartist66 0

dude I did this in 4th grade, from even higher up. how the **** did it take you 10 hours!?! It took me like 5 minutes. I Ijust made a box out of Styrofoam with a space in the middle, and my friend just used a plastic bag full of packing peanuts seems pretty ******* simple to me, what were you trying to do?

_theman_ 0

why doesnt anybody understand it has to be made using ONLY and ONLY toothpicks and glue, it is so clearly implied that a retard who cant type would understand it, but clearly your more retarded than that, FYL for being retarded. And if your working on a project you would want to lie down if its gonna take that long, so i guess the OP is a normal person and not some geek or loser like most of you people who cant read are.

lol if it didnt survive being stepped on then it wouldnt have survived the drop anyways whatever grade your in.. why wud it take u 10 hrs..

Just don't volunteer to go first! When everyone has to present a project the teacher usually can't get to everyone in one class period.

For all the ppl saying it's easy just add a parachute etc. the op wrote that he can only use toothpicks......retards

There's usually a size, weight, and material limit on these projects.... But TEN HOURS!? Seriously? 20 minutes would be excessive.

jw90 18

I'm gunna have to say it's 90% your fault because you left it on the floor.

_theman_ 0

id say its 100% your fault #45 because any normal person would work on the floor and after working for that long take a drink or go to the bathroom while leaving it where they worked, FYL for being a creeper.

Ummm, he stepped on it for 10 seconds? That's a really long time for stepping on something.

capthavoc123 0

You deserve it for leaving something that important on the floor, and not just on the floor, but in a spot where other people are going to be walking.